PDA

View Full Version : WITH VIDEO! (My Coaster: SONIC the Coaster) WITH VIDEO! (Images inside)


GiveTM_a_chance
11-08-2004, 01:15 PM
EDIT 3: Video of the coaster posted. Here is the URL:
www.maxgamezone.com/content.php?cid=1001
Name of the Video: Sonic the Coaster
Host thanks to: RCTUSER

Well, this is my first thread :D
So here I leave you with the images of a coaster I did with the demo (stupid atari spain have delayed the game here until wednesday). It is called SONIC the Coaster and is inspired by the sonic games (and the last cartoon series: Sonic X). Who is better than Sonic to illustrate a coaster? So I started to create a city were the coaster was going to be placed, also a beach and the island were Dr. Eggman has his base. The problem is that because of the limitations of the demo I could not add as many scenery as I wanted.:cry:
Images:
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/8191/4976.jpg
The entrance to the Sonic Theme area with a giant sign that peeps love.
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/6521/4980.jpg
The high passageway to the coaster and some buildings (one in construction to do the city more real)
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/6560/4982.jpg
The exit of the coaster, resembling a park in a city.
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/9909/4983.jpg
An overview of all the coaster.
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/1098/4986.jpg
I particulary like this one, the coaster seen from the terrace of a building.
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/3566/4987.jpg
The coaster seen from the high passageway with some peeps watching.
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/9579/1460.jpg
The first shot.
http://img122.exs.cx/img122/4024/1461.jpg
Dr. Eggman's base, were you (Sonic) have to escape through the oil derrick explosion and again into the city.

And here is my coaster, i hope you like it.
I have two espectacular videos from this ride, 40 mb (high resolution) and 20 mb (low resolution). If someone wants to host one of them or both for download i will be very pleased.

slanted
11-08-2004, 01:56 PM
excellent my friend :up: :up: :up:

meowsqueak
11-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Your theme is great - I look forward to your creations once you get the full game :)

garth1138
11-08-2004, 02:05 PM
:up: Nice job with the demo! Looking forward to what you can do with the full game!

cablekid12
11-08-2004, 02:09 PM
I'll host both your vids. PM me.

HeroFromHyrule
11-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Fabulous job, and very creative I might add. I too look forward to what you can pull off with the full game.

GiveTM_a_chance
11-08-2004, 03:54 PM
And here some New Images :D :
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/9189/Title.jpg
Coaster sign (from Sonic Adventure Dreamcast Cover)
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/674/4978.jpg
View from top of station.
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/2898/4981.jpg
View from next to the station.
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/6197/4992.jpg
Coaster entering to the beach and going to Dr. Eggman's Island.
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/5022/4993.jpg
While the base is exploding
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/984/4995.jpg
Escape into the looping from Dr. Eggman's base.

And very soon, thanks to cablekid12 i will host the videos here.

Blue_Fear
11-08-2004, 04:11 PM
You SURE have a BIG fantasy :rolleyes:

Magic_Mountain
11-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Blue_Fear
You SURE have a BIG fantasy :rolleyes:

And he is not allowed to dream of this eventually becoming a reality why?

Xodex
11-09-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Blue_Fear
You SURE have a BIG fantasy :rolleyes:
Uncalled for, Great mini park GiveTM_a_chance.

Averse
11-09-2004, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Blue_Fear
You SURE have a BIG fantasy :rolleyes:

That's why his ride is very nice...looking great GiveTM_a_chance :)

Th3Eagl3
11-09-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Blue_Fear
You SURE have a BIG fantasy :rolleyes:

U try playing this game without any, all those nice parks with standart coaster designs :S

--

TO get back ontopic, Nice coaster good theaming to :D

Alias Morpheus
11-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Hey, nice! You have inspired me to post my old demo coasters as well, in the: RCT3 Exchange thread !!! - Now that we have one... Excellent

GiveTM_a_chance
11-09-2004, 05:29 PM
Here is the link to download the videos, there are two, one of high quality (40 mb) and one of low (20mb), if some one wants a lower one PM to me. The videos have a lenght of 4 minutes 5 seconds.

To download this videos you have to enter this website: www.streamload.com and log in with this name:
spikespiegel28
56445644

Then you enter in the icon "free storage (unlimited)" and there you will find the two videos ready for download.

Note: sorry about this but i couldnt find another way to post them.

Thaks to all the good responses about my work from all of you. :D

If you watch my video i will very pleased to see it rated, thanks.
(dont be afraid with the start of the video because is only an intro added to the coaster video)

vortexian
11-10-2004, 01:08 AM
too many people watched it. I can't access it

Averse
11-10-2004, 01:42 AM
Your login failed.

This account has been logged into from too many computers in the last 24 hours."

Maybe someone can help you host it. I can host small movies but nothing like 20mb.:downcast:

GiveTM_a_chance
11-10-2004, 02:01 AM
Sorry but yesterday i saw that the website i used doesent let you download the video, so in the mean time I will look for another server that can host my videos, if someone knows a good one or wants to host them in their web please PM me.

DeaDLocK
11-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Jeese... Just my luck someone else doing a Sonic theme...

My project is Emerald Isle which features character rides from the Sonic series of games...

Well I hope you like some theme competition.

Well looks good and keep up the good work. :up:

RCTUSER
11-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by GiveTM_a_chance
Sorry but yesterday i saw that the website i used doesent let you download the video, so in the mean time I will look for another server that can host my videos, if someone knows a good one or wants to host them in their web please PM me.

Send me an email...I will host them for you if you like.

GiveTM_a_chance
11-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by RCTUSER
Send me an email...I will host them for you if you like.

Thanks RCTUSER but I have stupid hotmail so I can not send them in a email to you (videos are two big), however if you have another idea of how to send them to you I will be pleased to know it.

Jeese... Just my luck someone else doing a Sonic theme...
My project is Emerald Isle which features character rides from the Sonic series of games...

Well I hope you like some theme competition.

Well looks good and keep up the good work.


I would like to see your work, DeaDLock, when you finish. I think the idea of the Emerald island is fantastic, the problem is that we can not do our own scenery (to do figures of sonic, tails...). Maybe in the expansion pack:rolleyes:

RCTUSER
11-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by GiveTM_a_chance
Thanks RCTUSER but I have stupid hotmail so I can not send them in a email to you (videos are two big), however if you have another idea of how to send them to you I will be pleased to know it.



I would like to see your work, DeaDLock, when you finish. I think the idea of the Emerald island is fantastic, the problem is that we can not do our own scenery (to do figures of sonic, tails...). Maybe in the expansion pack:rolleyes:

If you could upload the file some where for 1 download, then I could download it and put it on my server for you.

GiveTM_a_chance
11-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by RCTUSER
If you could upload the file some where for 1 download, then I could download it and put it on my server for you.

OK, but i dont know were i can do that, (well, not for the video of 40 mb) However i will PM you a web were I have host the one of 20 mb.:D

RCTUSER
11-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by GiveTM_a_chance
OK, but i dont know were i can do that, (well, not for the video of 40 mb) However i will PM you a web were I have host the one of 20 mb.:D

Okay that's great :)

GiveTM_a_chance
11-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by RCTUSER
Okay that's great :)

PM is done.:D
PM me when you have it or if you have a problem.

RCTUSER
11-10-2004, 05:32 PM
All uploaded:)
You can find Sonic The Coaster video here http://www.maxgamezone.com/content.php?cid=1001

bwoogie
11-10-2004, 06:05 PM
thats pretty neat! and cool ideas...

GiveTM_a_chance
11-11-2004, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by RCTUSER
All uploaded:)
You can find Sonic The Coaster video here http://www.maxgamezone.com/content.php?cid=1001

Again, thanks for hosting my video RCTUSER, with out you this could not be possible, you are the best. :D

If i have another good video I will pass it to you.
Do you also post park archives?

RCTUSER
11-11-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by GiveTM_a_chance
Again, thanks for hosting my video RCTUSER, with out you this could not be possible, you are the best. :D

If i have another good video I will pass it to you.
Do you also post park archives?

Your welcome and yes send me anything you like and i will get it on for on the site for you:)

There is also a an upload option in the download section of the site http://www.maxgamezone.com/downloads.php but has a limit of 8mb uploads. If you have anything you need in that range then feel free to upload them. You would need to register though to upload a file but any user can download with no need register:)

Oh and please note the site is under construction so lot's of things will change in it's appearance etc.

omgukk
11-11-2004, 02:58 PM
I forgot i was watching a coaster at the end there.:o :o

GiveTM_a_chance
11-12-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by RCTUSER
Your welcome and yes send me anything you like and i will get it on for on the site for you:)

There is also a an upload option in the download section of the site http://www.maxgamezone.com/downloads.php but has a limit of 8mb uploads. If you have anything you need in that range then feel free to upload them. You would need to register though to upload a file but any user can download with no need register:)

Oh and please note the site is under construction so lot's of things will change in it's appearance etc.

OK, Thanks. :D

marnetmar
11-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Nicely done video GiveTM_a_chance, I like the way you had the animated footage & the in game ride also, very creative work on this one. The park looks cool also.

WoddenWarior
11-16-2004, 04:16 PM
The editing kind of gave me a headache. Nice job though.

Whiteflash
11-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Very cool stuff! Thanks for sharing!