PDA

View Full Version : Another RCTPyro First - Lasers.


Dean[AU]
11-28-2004, 05:04 AM
http://rctpyro.com/forums/screenshots/%5b60%5dLaser.jpg
Thanks to Goatee1970, RCTP now have LASERS up for download here (http://rctpyro.com/forums/index.php?dlcategory=6)

Enjoy.

DJDanny2020
11-28-2004, 08:30 AM
They look super duper :D

You know another thing they should have in RCT3. Big spotlights in the parks like you see at disney!

CycloneGU
11-28-2004, 09:47 AM
Great! Now can we have a link to not have to join a site we're never going to regularly visit so that we can see them in action?

Cyclone

Dean[AU]
11-28-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by CycloneGU
Great! Now can we have a link to not have to join a site we're never going to regularly visit so that we can see them in action?

Cyclone

Over 1000 people have signed up.. it takes like 1 minute max... do it for the team.

CoasterExpert
11-28-2004, 10:48 AM
Looking Good Dean Great Job.:up:

RCT4me
11-28-2004, 11:53 AM
How do they do it? Color changing? Haven't found such option. Or maybe they hack it?

bctrainers
11-28-2004, 12:38 PM
I'm lovin' them lasers... :up:

Dean[AU]
11-28-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by RCT4me
How do they do it? Color changing? Haven't found such option. Or maybe they hack it?

The Advanced Particle Editor (APE) Search for details.

GiveTM_a_chance
11-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Now can we have a link to not have to join a site we're never going to regularly visit so that we can see them in action?
Hey, join up, Deans page is one of the best web pages about RCT3 that I have seen so far.
Continue With the good job Dean. :up:
Also greetings to Goatee1970 for doing such fantastic lasers.:D
Maybe I will upload my firework show Destati in Dean's page sometime next week...
A question for Dean:
Can you upload with the show the music you have add to it? If yes, how can I do it...

Pug628
11-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by GiveTM_a_chance
Hey, join up, Deans page is one of the best web pages about RCT3 that I have seen so far.
Continue With the good job Dean. :up:
Also greetings to Goatee1970 for doing such fantastic lasers.:D
Maybe I will upload my firework show Destati in Dean's page sometime next week...
A question for Dean:
Can you upload with the show the music you have add to it? If yes, how can I do it...

I'm pretty sure you can zip it up? (or rar)

Best webpage? A good one, but not the best, you may be dazzled with the template and forum, but it doesn't have enough posting members.


BTW: Great Great Great Lasers.

Dean[AU]
11-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Yeah, you can just zip/rar (prefered) them up.. btw thx.

RocketGib
11-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Wow, great to see someone took my idea and ran with it :)

I bet that laser effect took some patience to make (considering the high values that must be set)

Good job :D

CycloneGU
11-28-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Dean[AU]
Over 1000 people have signed up.. it takes like 1 minute max... do it for the team.
I hate to sound rude, but no. If I register, then go back three months later to download something else linked like to this thread, I'll forget what nickname I used (I bet Cyclone is taken), and thus will have to REregister. Not worth the trouble.

If someone would like to mirror the files, please be so kind. I'm NOT joining dozens of different RCT sites.

Cyclone

joetomnj
11-28-2004, 09:19 PM
Very well done there goatee1970. A great addition to the game for sure. I vist the site at least once a week and have my windows save the cookie from there Cyclone. I don't have to worry about logging in since it does it automaticly. Believe me, the site is worth registering for. Only thing I've found on it that caused a problem were 2 fireworks shows I d/loaded that won't open with winzip (they say they are zip files though)

Bitter Jeweler
11-28-2004, 10:43 PM
Very cool!

Any chance we can see a video?